Thursday, June 5, 2008

A post...

I'm not going to blog about anything much. Just... occasional updates on... wait for it... GAMES!
...
...(...Too many dots? I tend to overuse punctuation....but I digress... a little.)
...So, firstly, it's Dragonfable. I've got a Dragon Amulet, and all the shiny things that go with it, like a big dragon, more powerful stuffses, and an even stronger headache. What IS with all those more powerful monsters?! They screw up the game by making sure I don't lay my hands on the powerful weapons I'm aiming for.

OK, so I exaggerate a little, but it's hard to train when you have no skills and you are being overrun by big monsters that conspire with the RNG to give you hell. I'm talking about the DragonRider class, where you fight big ugly giants on your (woefully noob) dragon to... wait for it again... level up your dragon's skills. Yay. A fantastic catch-22 that's fabulously tedious, and only with a huge dose of luck I made it through, and now the going's easier.

This is but an example of the ways those evil *lightning strikes* OK, 'nice' RNG gods can... er, 'bless' you in your journeys. I'll think of another one soon; oh, and visit http://whatshooguysays.blogspot.com/ (not by me, but I'm doing something to get more hits there. It's a great site, and almost 16.18% random.)

No comments: