Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New year's plans!

*blinks* It's a new year already? Damn, I'm slow. This calls for a small listing of what I intend to do for the new year, just so I can have a little focus. Of course, no harm will come of not doing these things, since being so serious will be bad for one's psyche, so this is just a rough outline.

1. Get College Physics. Man, I've been wanting one of these since last year, it's so useful. Maybe even University Physics, if it's still written comprehensibly. This would have been incredibly helpful last year so that I could finish learning this year's work and go on autopilot.

2. Get a competition mathematics primer that actually works. Yeesh, that last book, while not a total ripoff, was quite bad. Out of the 8 chapters it had, only 3 were of any use. 37.5% usability isn't a good ratio of for a book as thick as that.

3. Stop being so lazy when it comes to relaxing. Seriously, this is just ridiculous. Who the hell is too lazy to relax? Too lazy to watch anime/play online games/read manga? This is madness. Resolution: Force myself to work... then force myself to relax.

3.5. A few things to catch, related to the above. If even possible, I'd like to watch 涼宮ハルヒの消失 (fat chance), Unlimited Blade Works (again, fat chance), and Omamori Himari (which starts airing in Japan tomorrow at 0030, +9GMT) (I wonder how fast fansubbers are. Failing that, how good is my Japanese.)

4. More stuff to write here. I really suck at writing anything planned out beforehand. And worse at spontaneous posts (the majority are.) This calls for 2 things: a life, online or real, to actually generate decent content; and an improvement in my standard of English, which can be appalling at times.

Why are these posts getting shorter?
Why are these posts always so short?
Why so many short posts?
Why so few short posts?
Why post?

No comments: