Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Cloudy

Who's there, who's it?
Nay, nay, whom is it?
Irritating part of me,
Breathing down my neck again,
As long as he lives, I'm not free,
Why not kill him? I won't let you
I would sooner, but he's here,
I am here, always beside you
Thinking in your head, walking in your shoes, feeding on your thoughts, feasting on your blues.
Go on, get angry, cave in to your madness.
Or are you the sort instead to spiral into sadness?
Depression, obsession, maniacal regression,
Any of that extra passion, I will feed off it-

I'll never twice let you in my head, nor be a part of me,
If I've to use a knife to get you out, so a knife it thus will be.

Then there was another presence, living in my mind,
But that existence that saved me is a tale for another time.

No comments: